If you add annotations to photos, then a bunch of software can be more do children, if real-time recording of video plus endorsement, it is more complicated. Today, this dual-limited free version of "Stage Pro" you can add lines, text, graphics and other real-time in the process of shooting, we recommend downloading for contingencies.
Stage™ Pro brings your ideas to life – anytime, anywhere.
Create, collaborate, and demonstrate with Stage Pro. Combine the convenience of your camera with the power of an interactive whiteboard to unleash these experiences:
• Freehand sketch over live video or images - Create Madden-style demo videos
• Get creative - Insert pictures, shapes, text and labels
• Demo everything brilliantly - Picture-in-picture features
• Record videos or screen capture images - Save directly to your device photo library
• Dynamically present in real-time - Wirelessly using Airplay, or via a wired projector connection
Make your demos and lessons fully interactive, collaborative, and engaging with Stage Pro.
HEAD OF THE CLASS
• Record brilliant demo videos with picture-in-picture features
• Annotate, mark-up and save existing photos, images and documents
• Easily switch backgrounds from live front/rear camera feed, whiteboard/blackboard canvas, any picture from your photo library, or royalty-free academic images
• Import PDFs from Dropbox, Google Drive, or “Open in…” iOS feature
• Lock/Unlock camera autofocus to produce perfect, blur-free tutorials
• Dynamically present in real-time, wirelessly using Airplay or via a wired projector connection
• Save everything directly to your iPhone or iPad photo library for anywhere, anytime access
• Simple, accessible, and effective - No app login or internet connection required
Advanced features are included and unlocked in Stage Pro!
Easily capture and save lessons using the Stage App. Record audio and video, Pause, Resume, and Save. Video files are automatically saved to your camera roll for simple sharing via email or uploading to YouTube or other collaborative sites of your choice. Import Stage recordings into iMovie from your photo library.
Create multi-page presentations and toggle between canvases with the Stage Multiple Canvas Feature. Add, delete, and insert new canvas pages with ease for a presentation-friendly format.
Academic Backgrounds Bundle
Royalty-free backgrounds include graph paper, Graph XY axes, Music Staff, Ruled, World Map, USA States, European Countries, African Countries, Asian Countries, Australia, North America, and South America.
Geometric shapes include circle, square, triangle, and star. Edit the color, size, and rotation of these objects in your Stage creations.
Add multiple pictures from your photo library to your Stage creations. Reposition, resize, and rotate your images with ease.
Import PDF pages into Stage using "Open in Stage," Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Collaborative: Sharing ideas has never been easier. Stage’s live video and interactive tools let you showcase real-time problem solving, demos, and experimentation. Paired with Airplay, Stage makes wireless sharing quick and easy. With the added flexibility to move around the room, educators can truly engage and involve students.
Portable: Bring your ideas to life anytime, anywhere with Stage. Stage does not require a login or connection to the internet, so it’s ready to go wherever and whenever you are.
Easy-to-use: Unlike interactive whiteboards, Stage requires no additional training. Users familiar with touchscreens will be able to use the app instantly and efficiently.
Cost-efficient: More economical than secondary technology, such as interactive whiteboards and document cameras, Stage maintains the functionality of that same technology without the price tag and cost of integration.
Meaningful: Purposeful integration of mobile devices in the classroom creates opportunity for effective and meaningful learning for students at every level.
**50% VPP discount available for qualified Educational purchases through Apple’s Volume Purchase Program**
RAISE YOUR HAND
At Belkin Education, everything we do is based on thoughtful innovation. For more information, visit us at www.belkin.com.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch